DTCC’S GLOBAL TRADE REPORTING SERVICES IN HONG KONG
In Hong Kong, DTCC acts as a reporting agent for banks that need to report their derivatives transactions to the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) through the country’s trade repository, the Hong Kong Trade Repository (HKTR). Participants will need to report their derivatives transactions to the HKTR via DTCC Derivatives Repository Ltd.
Headquartered in London, DTCC Derivatives Repository Ltd., provides a suite of post-trade record keeping and reporting services for over-the-counter equity, credit, FX, commodities and interest rates derivatives. DTCC Derivatives Repository Ltd. is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom.
- Single interface for Global Regulatory Reporting.
- All asset classes supported for OTC.
- Supports several formats and channels, including CSV, FpML via sFTP, Web Portal and MQ
- Multiple delegation methods supported for both counterparty and third-party delegation.
- Significantly reduces cost burden for market participants to comply – build to one hub and data can be disseminated to appropriate regulatory authorities.
- Auto translation to the required format for transmission to the HKTR
DTCC’s Global Trade Repository services provides open access to third-party providers to promote efficient reporting:
- Organized Trading Facilities (OTF)
- Central Counterparties (CCP)
- Confirmation Providers
- Middleware Providers
For More Information
To request for specific information, please click here to complete our form.