DTCC’s Global Trade Reporting Services in Singapore
DTCC is dedicated to bringing greater transparency and cost efficiency to the global derivatives market. DTCC Global Trade Repository (GTR) provides trade reporting services in Singapore via its legal entity, DTCC Data Repository (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (DDRS), which is regulated and licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
You may submit your derivative transactions directly to DDRS or delegate submission to a counterparty that uses DDRS’ reporting services. In either case, you must be on-boarded to DDRS for the next MAS reporting timeline.
MAS Securities and Futures (Reporting of Derivatives Contracts) Regulations 2013, amended on 28 March 2018 - Regulations 5(c), 5(d) and Second Schedule.
DRRS, as the only regulated trade reporting repository in Singapore, is committed to supporting MAS and the industry on trade reporting requirements. If you are in scope to report your trades for the upcoming MAS Compliance Reporting for Equities and Commodities on 1 October 2018, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for onboarding.
GTR MAS/ASIC Re-Architecture Project
The GTR Re-Architecture project is aimed at providing a simpler infrastructure with enhanced
data access for our clients. Our commitment, as an industry-owned utility, is to provide not only
the best products and services, but also the best value to our clients and the industry.
Our GTR Re-Architecture project has already been implemented in these jurisdictions:
- Canada Public Price Dissemination (Canada PPD)
- Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA)
- European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA)
For more information on the GTR MAS/ASIC Re-Architecture project, please contact our client support team @ email@example.com, your Relationship Manager @ firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the MAS/ASIC Re Architecture section of the Learning Center.
- Single interface for Global Regulatory Reporting.
- All asset classes supported for OTC.
- Supports several formats and channels, including CSV, FpML via sFTP, Web Portal and MQ
- Multiple delegation methods supported for both counterparty and third-party delegation.
- Rule-based Regulator access to positions.
- Replication to local Regulators where required.
- Significantly reduces cost burden for market participants to comply – build to one hub and data can be disseminated to appropriate regulatory authorities.
DTCC’s Global Trade Repository service provides open access to third-party providers to promote efficient reporting processes. This includes:
- Organized Trading Facilities (OTF)
- Central Counterparties (CCP)
- Confirmation Providers
- Middleware Providers
For More Information
To request for specific information, please click here to complete our form.
DDRS is located at 2 Shenton Way, #11-02, SGX Centre 1, Singapore 068804.