Attachments AccessSM from DTCC Insurance & Retirement Services (I&RS) is non-integrated/standalone, online data-entry tool that allow senders to electronically send digital (imaged) documents, signatures, forms and other types of unstructured data during the pre-sale, new business and post-issue processing of annuity and life insurance information.
WHO CAN USE THE SERVICE
Attachments AccessSM is available to firms that are members of DTCC’s National Securities Clearing Corporation (NSCC). Click here for information on how to become a member of NSCC.
With Attachments AccessSM, participants can:
- Eliminate the need for a paper exchange of information and automate processing when signatures and/or original documentation are required.
- Receive real-time status reporting via the Messaging Dashboard, a free web services inquiry tool.
- Use the service with no development or start-up costs.
- Produce savings from reduced mailing costs and increased levels of service to distributors, carriers and customers through expedited document processing.
- Standardize the method of data entry, reporting and electronic communication.
- Secure confidential data through DTCC’s Securely Managed and Reliable Technology (SMART) network, which provides centralized, end-to-end managed communications for all post-trade clearance and settlement processing.
- Create an audit trail and eliminate lost paperwork.
HOW THE SERVICE WORKS
Using an Internet connection, participating companies can send attachments to their counterparties in Attachments AccessSM and obtain real-time status reports from the Messaging Dashboard.
For More Information
To request additional information, please click here.