LNA Access® is a non-integrated / standalone online data entry request and confirmation reporting tool that allows distributors to enter required data for appointment requests and appointment terminations, producer terminations, address changes, producer ID changes and license confirmations. LNA Access includes formatted reports for transaction confirmations and is available through the DTCC WebDirect platform.
WHO CAN USE THE SERVICE?
LNA Access® is available to firms that are members of DTCC’s National Securities Clearing Corporation (NSCC). Click here for information on how to become a member of NSCC.
- Mitigate the potential for unauthorized sales by reconciling distributors’ and carriers’ records for licenses, appointments and training completions.
- Decrease operating costs by reducing redundant manual processes and eliminating paperwork, faxes and overnight mail.
- Reduce the lead time for obtaining licensing and appointment authorizations, allowing agents to begin selling the same day, depending on various rules and regulations.
- Use the service with no development
or startup costs.
- Support straight-through processing, giving participants the means to manage their producers from start to finish without manual intervention in many state jurisdictions.
- Standardize method of data entry, reporting and electronic communication.
- Secure confidential data through DTCC’s Securely Managed and Reliable Technology (SMART) network.
For More Information
To request additional information, please click here.